Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Allie's First day of 4K

Hello All,

I realize it has been forever, but it is summer. I am hoping to get back into the blogging mood, and maybe redoing the blog soon, but we will see. I am just really needing to document today because your daughter's first day of school only happens once in a lifetime. She is in 4K which is only a half day. I actually would not have sent her this year if regular Kindergarten was only half day, but since that is a full day now, I want to ease her in. She is definitely ready. I was reading the brochure they sent home that tells us what she will able to do by semester end, and then by year end. She can already do all of those things and then some. I just do not know if I am ready. Anyway, I dropped her off at school, and she doesn't bat an eye. No tears from her. Another kid started crying and well that was pretty much it for me. By the time I was at the car, the tears were falling. I am so excited and love seeing her grow up, but my baby is in school. Another thing really hit me yesterday at orientation, Gavin would be starting Kindergarten. My heart is breaking once again to remember that I will not get to have these adventures with him. I miss him, and seeing the other kids his age is hard. My other two children would be in 4K this year like Allie, and so it does not seem to be as difficult for me to think about them. So for today, and I will try to limit it to today, I think I will be crying a lot. Tears of happiness for my little girl. She is so full of life, and ready to take on life. Tears of sadness for my son. I know he is waiting for me in Heaven, and that that is better then any kindergarten class, but I still wish I could have had Gavin on one hand, and Allie on the other dropping them both off at school today.

Have a nice day,
Shelly



0 comments:

Post a Comment