Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Back in the crafting mood :)

Hello Everyone,

I know it has been forever. I have been trying to get myself settled into my new job. I love working with my hubby, and having our little girl there with us. It really does not feel like work, but I am trying to adjust to working outside of the home again and inside the home. Getting better, and I have been in the mood to craft again. I finally took down my Valentine's day decorations, and am starting to get my Spring on. I just wish the weather would cooperate. We have had sleet and snow the last few days, and temps in the 30's. Yuck.

Anywho, here is my latest project


I got the frames at a local thrift store, and painted them. I then took scrapbook paper for the background, and added wire flowers with buttons for the middle. The flowers are the touch of spring and the crosses are for Easter. The cross is empty because He has risen, He has conquered sin, and is Alive.

Hope you have a great day.
Shelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment