Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bird Bath

Happy Thursday! I hope you are all having a good week. Mine has been okay. I have been sick, but I am starting to feel better. I thought I would share a project that my daughter and I did the other day. Allie loves birds. Thankfully since moving to the "farm" we inherited a bunch of bird items. We have a bunch of houses throughout our yard, and a really nice feeder next to our patio. I got my Family Fun Magazine in the mail this last month. It had a really simple and fun idea for a bird bath. Using a old ceramic pot and dish, paint, smooth stones, and grout. Here are the pictures of us making this pretty bird bath.





I really hope the birdies like it as much as we do. Allie really loves the pink. Amazingly the color is growing on me too. I will be showing you pictures of my living room soon that shows this. Anyway, I am so glad it is spring. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment