Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, May 16, 2011

Wreaths Aplenty

Happy Monday,

It is a beautiful one too. The sun is shining super bright,and it is going to be in the 60's. Had a great weekend, got tons of rest, and I am ready for my week. I hope you all had a great weekend too.

I had a bunch of wreath bases around the house, and I decided to use them. Two are for our house, and one is for a present. I love how they turned out, and they were super easy.
                 This is a present for my aunt. I love it. Just used yarn, Christmas decoration, and bottle caps.
                   I love the colors in this one.
                       this is my favorite, hanging in my kitchen. I am redoing the kitchen. The colors are going to be orange, gray, and light blue. Love it.
                                This is one of the walls in our living room.
This one is two things of yarn wrapped around the wreath, and then I put it around a silver charger. It is hanging in our living room. I got the ideas for the wreaths here.http://shakentogether.blogspot.com/2011/05/fin-de-friday-upcycling-free-to-fab-4.html
I would never have thought to use my bottle caps for this. I love it.

I am linking this up to the following.







Have a great weekend!
Shelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment