Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Jigsaw Race for Autism-One off of my List

One of my goals for 2011 was to do my first 5K. Well I broke my goal and did a 6K. The race was this last Saturday,and I was so not ready. My goal was to finish it, and to come in around 50 min. Well I finished in 49 min, and I think 10 sec. I actually was able to run a lot more then I thought, but I did walk a lot. My beautiful sister and I did this together. However, we were only by each other for about 30 seconds and then she was ahead of me. She finished the race in 40 minutes. Go Stacey. Here are some pictures from the great day. I am so glad that I am done, but I am hooked. i can't wait to do more.
                              This is right before the race started. It was cold.
                                   Coming into the finish. I was so glad to be done.
                                        Complete, love my sweatiness. This kiddos are my niece and nephew.

I am so glad I did this. Hopefully by my next one, I can run most of it. Practice makes perfect.

Have a great day.
Shelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment