Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, April 22, 2011

A Couple of Baby Gifts

Happy Friday to you All,
I am so glad it is. Two of my friends have recently had babies. One a girl and one a boy. I am doing really well with keeping to my commitment this year of only giving presents that are handmade. They turned out so cute. I have two more presents to make this weekend. One for a girl and one for a boy. I will be showing those here next week.
                             The flower on the onesie I cut out with my Silhouette SD, and ironed it on.
 I got the pattern for these baby slippers here. http://cathiefilian.blogspot.com/2011/03/stitch-this-baby-booties.html
 I made the tutu by just cutting piece of elastic and tying on the pieces of tulle. So easy, so cute.
 I made these slippers from the same tutorial, and used my Silhouette SD for the Robot. Best Christmas present ever. I made a rattle as well out of two kids socks, stuffing, and a cat toy.
                                    Embellished him with some puffy paint. He is so cute.

Well thank you for reading today. Hope you enjoyed my baby presents. I hope the babies like them too.

God Bless,
Shelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment