Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, April 4, 2011

Peep Easter Decoration

Happy Monday Ya'll, However, it is so late at night that it is almost Tuesday. I wanted to get this posted for today. I have been crafting a lot lately, and having fun. This weekend, my aunt Debbie came over, and we made an Easter craft with the kids. Well the kids helped a little and then they got bored. It uses my daughters favorite Easter candy, Peeps. Those things are way too sweet for me, but they are cute to look at.
 This is the finished product. This was not my idea. I saw it on another blog, but I cannot find it now. If someone knows who original idea this was, please tell me so I can give credit where it is due. .
                                                This is my aunt Debbie working hard. She is so fun.
         I did not take a final picture of both of them. I am trying to get better at that. She did hers so fun.
                            One more picture of my final project. It was so fun, and looks so cheery for Easter. I got all of the stuff at the Dollar store. It cost $8 for the two projects. That is a budget craft.

Hope you all had a great weekend. Tomorrow I will show you some pictures of some items I found at Goodwill today. I love that store.

Talk to you all tomorrow,
Shelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment