Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend, and Repurposed Easter Sweater

Hope you all had a great Easter. Spending time with family and friends, and remember that the real reason we celebrate is our Risen Savior. Tomorrow I will be sharing the activity with my daughter that I did to show her the real reason of Easter, but today I will just show you some pictures from our weekend.

I got my daughter's Easter dress last year at a thrift store for $4. It was so cute, but being in Wisconsin, we need a sweater for all of our dresses at this time of year. I wish I had a before picture, but I don't. I got a yellow sweater at a thrift store a couple of months ago. I liked the color, buttons, and the pattern, but I knew I never would wear. I knew it would be perfect for my daughter though. After some cutting and moving things around, this is what I came up with.
               I redid the neckline, changed the sleeves around, added the lace embellishment, and the flower.
                                         I loved the big yellow buttons on this sweater.
                                              Cutest Easter girl ever.


Here are some other pictures of our great Easter weekend. We spent Sat. at my parents, and Sunday at Grant's parents house. It was a great weekend.
                                                             Allieroo and I
                                                                Daddy and Allieroo at the park
                                                  Egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa Young's house

                                                     Egg hunt at Mimi and Papa's house.

Well I hope you enjoyed, and again I hope you had a great weekend.

Thanks,
Shelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment