Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, February 3, 2011

New Blog Look

Hello,
I know, I have only been blogging for a month why change things. Well I did like the cute pastels and bird, but it is really not me. I am more retro and simple. I want to find something that reflects that. So my blog may look different over the next few days as I tweak it. That said, hope it does not wreck things too much. Hope you will like it when it is done. I have learned so much that I wanted to make it a little more my own. I also have gotten some great tips on my blog, and have fixed them. Thank you ladies for the pointers.
On another note, I have two birthdays this week that I have presents for. You will see the results soon. I really like both of them. Have a great day.

Shelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment