Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Slacker

Yes, the above describes my blogging attitude lately. I have actually been so busy, and have not had the time to really craft or blog. I am in my last few days of watching my niece and nephew, getting my new office ready, and dealing with the blahs of winter. I love winter, but towards the end it really affects me. We just got another 14" over the weekend, so I am really blah right now.
Anywho, I am hoping that from this day onward that I will be less blah. I have a couple of hours to myself tonight, and I hope to get a project done. I am really needing the time alone. I never knew that I liked time to myself until I had a child. I love her so much, but there are times that I need to be absolutely alone. Like no one else but me. My hubby and her have AWANA tonight so I will get that alone time tonight.

Talk to you all soon.
Shelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment