Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, February 25, 2011

Paper Photo Wallet

TGIF, I am thinking this in more ways then one. I am so ready for the weekend, I need it. This is my last day watching my niece and nephew. I am so excited, they wear me out, but I am sad too. I will miss seeing their smiling faces everyday. However, I am very excited to start my new job on Tuesday. Going to work for the hubs. I think it will be great for our marriage, his business, and our family. Allie will be coming to work with us everyday, so it will be a family affair. Please pray for us.

Yesterday, my Aunt Debbie came over to craft with me. It was my turn to come up with something so we made a Paper Photo Wallet that I saw on Katie's Nesting Spot here http://www.katiesnestingspot.com/2011/02/photo-wallet.html





I just got the paper from Close To My Heart. It is one of their new lines of paper. Sorry i don't know the name. I love it. I just have to add my six photos, and I have a beautiful new wallet for my purse. This was super easy to make, and I think I will be making some for presents soon.

Just for fun here is an adorable picture of the kiddos.

From left to right-Leah, Natalie, Lincoln, Allie, and Colton
Well have a happy Friday.

Shelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment