Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, January 10, 2011

Crafting Night Fun

Good Morning Everyone,

My morning has begun bright and early, due to the puppy and a daughter that will never sleep in. This is just the way it goes, but it is definately harder this morning. I was up until 2 am this morning crafting and scrapping away. It was a great time. We had 12 ladies total come for the evening. All of them were scrapping or stamping. It is really fun to see what projects everyone is working on. I am still getting used to this blogging thing, and I am terrible. I meant to take pictures of everyone, and their projects, but I totally forgot.
The devotional I taught was on taking it one day at a time, and to always remember Psalm 118:24 " This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it."
I also started something new. Each month a tip or small project idea will be taught. I taught the ladies how to make a package ribbon, and a paper flower. As I said, I was terrible and did not take pictures, so shame on me.
I am not having very much luck lately with my craft projects. I had a couple that I wanted to work on. I started a scrap paper wreath, but it did not assemble well. When it comes together, I will post pictures. I did get some scrap pages done though.
Last year I was introduced to a company called Heritage Makers. It is an on-line digital scrapbooking program. I actually became a consultant, but I am more a hobbyist rather then a sales person. Anyway I love traditional scrapbooking, but I take to many pictures to do that with all of them so I have started hybrid scrapbooking. My goal is to stay totally caught up on my pictures this year. I do yearly scrapbooks. At the beginning of each month, I will have a calender page that I will fill in the important events on it. Then the pictures for that month will follow. Here are the pages I got done last night.


Well I cannot show you pictures because I cannot get them to download :(  Terribly dislike.

I told you I still have a lot to learn when it comes to blogging. Well anywho. I will talk to you all on Monday, and see what I can do.

Shelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment