Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Picnik and Udi's Bread

Good Morning Everyone!

Today I am going to share with you a couple of items that I love. I love tips from others, and I actually heard about these products from other blogs. I have tried them my self and totally agree.

The first item is for those of you that have to stick to a gluten-free diet. I have mentioned before that I have Celiac Disease. It is a condition that causes my body to be intolerant to gluten(wheat,rye, barley, and sometimes oats). I have know that I have had this for about 4 1/2 years now, and things have come a long way. Bread is difficult. How a long for a soft, spongy, peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I have a couple of homemade loaves that I like, but in regards to store bought the best is Udi's. Many stores carry it, or  you can buy it online at http://udisglutenfree.com/. I have tried many different kinds and this is by far the best in my opinion. It still is not exactly what I have dreamed, but it is as close as I think I will get.

The next item I am going to tell you about is actually a website for picture editing. I use it for most of my picture editing. The site is www.picnik.com. It is wonderful. You can sign up for a free account. With this you can do so many things, but for a very small fee you can upgrade to a premium account and do so much more. Check them out.

Just so you know, neither of these companies are paying me to say these things. This is just totally my opinion, and I just wanted to share. Hope you like them.

I will be getting together with my aunt today to do some crafting, and later today I will be going through some second hand clothes from my other aunt. I will have some fun things to show you tomorrow. Have a great day.

Shelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment