Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Many Prayers Needed and Blog Bounce

Good Morning Everyone,


Today I am participating in a blog hop over at http://www.raisingmy5sons.com/. I am hoping to get some followers of my blog soon, and this is a great way to do it. I cannot get the code to link directly to the Blog Bounce to work. So please go to her blog and you will see it from there.

On a completely other note, and not a happy one I am afraid to say. My best friend's little sister had an emergency c-section on Saturday. The baby was not "alive" when he came out, but they were able to resuscitate him. He seemed to be doing okay until yesterday. He brain wave activity decreased, and then they seemed to have ceased. He is breathing on his own though, and his heart is beating. I do not understand it. They are now having to make some very difficult decisions. God is in control, and His will, will be done. I am praying right now that the doctors are wrong, and that he will make a full recovery. I know this can be done because God is in control not us. However, I also know that things do not always go our way. I have lost three children, one of them at birth. I would not wish that pain on anyone. Please pray with me. Pray for the baby, that he would be in no pain. For the parents that they would make the best decision, and that they would cling to God's comfort no matter what comes there way. Also pray for their other two children. This situation will change their world as well. Hopefully I will be back with good news.

I will be back later with pictures of some crafting I hope to do today.

See you soon.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Mandee said...

My thoughts and prayers go out to your friend and her family. I hope you do have better news soon as this is such a sad story.

Thanks for participating in my blog bounce at http://raisingmy5sons.com

I hope you gain some new followers too! :)

Traci66 said...

Following you. Little man will be in my prayers.

Datssocute said...

Thanks for coming by my blog and following, I'm now following back from http://datssocute.blogspot.com I will pray for the parents and the baby. I can't imagine. I hope all will be well. BJ

Post a Comment