Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, January 24, 2011

Making Misfits Mine Monday and Allie's first CC Skiing Experience

Happy Monday to you all. I really hope that you had a great weekend. I did, but I will tell you about that in another post. My aunt and I went to Goodwill today, and I scored some awesome finds. Here they are.
   I was so excited when I saw these. There are two of them for $4.99 a piece. Totally sturdy. I love them the way they are, but I am going to paint the wood parts. I am leaving the seat though,love it. This is going in our craft room.
        This frame is so beautiful. This picture does not do it justice. Looks antique. I am not touching it.
 
      I got this great sweater for me. The boots are for Allie next year. They were brand new, rated for  40 below F, and only $2.99. I know they are not girly, but in this cold that does not matter. The ugly box, I am going to redo. Allie got a Leapster Explorer for Christmas, and she needs a sturdy case. That is what this will become for only $1.99.
                    I love this too. I am going to paint it and use it for storage in my new craft room.

I felt like today brought many wonderful finds. I love Mondays. The temperature is finally back above 20, so we took Allie outside cross-country skiing for the first time today. My husband skis a lot, and actually races. Allie was a bit hesitant at first, but the moment she got out there she was hooked


PhotobucketMy husband thought she would only last a little bit, but we were out there for a good half an hour skiing. She kept saying "Keep going, Keep going." Daddy thinks she will be a little difficult to train though because she wants to do it her way. Well she will learn. Have a great day.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment