Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, January 24, 2011

Great Weekend!

Had a wonderful weekend, a busy one, but a great one. Friday night, was our monthly H.O.T. Mammas night out. It was also my friends 30th birthday. We went out to a Japanese Steak House, and then went over to my sister-in-laws house to hang out. The lemon bread I made by the way was delicious.
                                      The birthday girl, Shaylyn, is on the right and I am on the left.
                                                  Eating her fried ice cream birthday treat.

 This is a picture that my brother-in-law took of all of us girls back at there house. He is a photographer, you should visit his site at www.thatphotog.com.  We had a blast dressing up and acting like teenagers.

Saturday night, Shaylyn's parents had a surprise birthday party for her. I don't have any pictures from that, but we had a great time. She was really surprised. On Sunday, we went to my sister, Stacey's house. We watched the Packers beat the bears. I am not a football fan, so I scrapbooked. It was a good time though. Here is what our puppy, Josie, looked like after the busy weekend.




Isn't she the cutest thing ever. She is such a good puppy.
Anyway, that was my great weekend. Talk to you this week.

Shelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment