Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, January 7, 2011

Crafting Night

Hello All,
I am sorry to say that I do not have a tutorial for you today or even a project. I started my cold weather puppy project last night, and it did not go as planned. My puppy is bigger then I thought. Thankfully I figured it out quickly and did not spend my whole night on it. I was tired then, and decided to just veg. I was so happy though because Gray's Anatomy and Private Practice were on. Thursday is the only TV night I care about. My husband goes and plays volleyball, I get the kiddo to bed, and it is me time.
      Tonight is also me time. Once a month, I head up a crafting and scrapbooking night at my church. It is so fun, and really starting to catch on. Tonight is the night. I will definitely have something to post tomorrow. I am so excited to craft the night away with some friend, and have great fellowship.

Talk to you all tomorrow!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment